Financial Aid Home at The University of West Georgia
University of West Georgia
Financial Aid Home
- Students enrolled in programs leading to teacher certification may be eligible for financial aid. Certification students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility under federal guidelines.
- Certification students are awarded at Junior/Senior undergraduate loan levels
- Required to submit a copy of their certification program sheet
- Provisional students must be enrolled in at least 6 hours each semester to receive financial aid, but can only receive Financial Aid for a period of 12 months with a provisional status.
- Provisional students will be awarded at Junior, Senior, undergraduate loan level.
- Regular Graduate students must be enrolled in at least 5 credit hours to receive Federal Aid.