Financial Aid Home at The University of West Georgia
University of West Georgia
Financial Aid Home
- Bad grades and withdrawing from too many classes in a semester affects your financial aid.
- Complete at least 67% of your classes each semester with grades of A, B, C, D, S, or S% to keep your financial aid.
- Unsatisfactory grades are F, W, I, IP, U, and WF and do not count as completing a course.
- To calculate your percentage divide earned hours by attempted hours. (67% = Earned/Attempted) For help calculating your percentage click here. You may also stop by the Enrollment Services Center in Parker Hall for assistance.
- Maintain your GPA to keep your financial aid.
- 0-30 attempted hours – 1.8 GPA
- 31-60 attempted hours – 1.9 GPA
- 61 attempted hours and above – 2.0 GPA
- Graduate student – 3.0 GPA