You cannot apply for HOPE with the FAFSA.
- Incoming freshman will need to complete the GSFAPPS at http://www.gacollege411.org/.
- Transfer/Readmit/Non-traditional students will need to complete the GSFAPPS at http://www.gacollege411.org/. Then also complete the HOPE Inquiry form #9 and turn it in to the Enrollment Services Center in Parker Hall or fax it to 678-839-6439.
HOPE now covers about 90% of tuition costs and caps out at 15 hours.
- So keep in mind that HOPE ultimately will adjust to your enrollment.
- HOPE GPA is checked at your 30, 60, and 90 attempted-hour checkpoints AND at the end of each spring semester.
- Be sure to maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for HOPE.
- If lost, HOPE can be regained only once and only at 30, 60, and 90 attempted-hour checkpoints.