Be sure to complete your financial aid file by the priority deadlines.
- ALL needed documents must be turned in and processed by the priority deadline to ensure that your financial aid can be awarded by the fee payment for that semester.
- Fall – July 1
- Spring – November 1
- Summer – April 1
What is included in a financial aid file?
FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Verification documents (If you are chosen for Verification, you will receive notification to your UWG email.)
- GSFAPPS - HOPE Application with Georgia Student Finance Commission
- Any other requested documents needed to process your financail aid
Where can I view needed documents?
- You may view needed documents in your myUWG account.
- Log in to myUWG
- Click the Banweb tab
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click Financial Aid
- Click My Eligibility
- Click Eligibility Requirements
- Select the aid year
- Click the Student Requirements tab
- You may see posted documents here
- You may also see your FAFSA and GSFAPPS here once we have received them.