Summer Financial Aid
You will need to let us know that you are interested in attending for the summer.
- Continuing students must complete a Summer Aid Review Request to apply for summer financial aid. If you have not done so already log on to your Banweb account and complete yours as soon as possible since the priority deadline was April 1st.
- Log in to myUWG
- Click the Banweb tab
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click Financial Aid
- Click Summer Aid Review Request
- Check what you’re interested in and we’ll award you all that we can
- Keep in mind that there are maximum amounts that can be awarded each aid year. The Financial aid year begins in the fall and ends in the summer. Always remember that you may set loan funds aside, if you are interested in attending summers.