Providing Awareness Preventing Assault Within Students (PAW²S) is a volunteer student organization. Members go through training in order to provide their peers the evidence-based information to help put a stop to Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence.
Anyone interested in being a member of PAW²S you can click here. Applications can be submitted to the Health & Wellness Promotion Coordinator located in Row Hall, room 302 or Student Patient Advocate located in Health Services.
Looking for More Information: Here is a link that provides great facts about Sexual Assault. National Statistics on Sexual Assault.
UWG Campus Resources:
- Campus Police 678-839-6000
- Health Services 678-839-6452
- Patient Advocates 678-839-0641/678-839-5338
- PAW²S Office 678-839-0642
- Counseling and Career Development Center 678-839-6428