ESCEM, France 2013
The Richards College of Business offeres a Student Exchange Program in France through
ESCEM (Ecole Superieure de Commerce et de Management) School of Business and Management for undergraduate and graduate students. ESCEM offers students a chance to take business courses in English in an international environment. Meet students from all over the world! Have the experience of a lifetime!
ESCEM offers several exciting programs.
- Two-week Graduate Summer Program (with optional third week)
- Three-week Undergraduate Summer Program
- One Semester Fall and Spring Semester Program, Undergraduate or Graduate level
- Full Year Program, Undergraduate
Spring 2013 Program
Studying for one semester at ESCEM, undergraduate students may earn:
- Advanced Certificate in European Business Studies, Marketing, or Management.
- Senior Certificate in Entrepreneurship or Business and Sustainable Development.
Graduate students may earn Graduate Certificates in:
- International Business Negotations
- International Business and Management
- Global Financial Management
Go to France Spring Semester 2013. It is not too late to apply. The application deadline for Spring, 2013 is Ocotober 15, 2012. How do I apply?
- Download the International Programs Application and Scholarship Form with Instructions.
- Complete the form and return to the Dean's Office at Adamson Hall.
- Bring your passport for verification purposes to the Dean's Office at Adamson Hall.
- If you do not have a passport, apply as soon as possible. It may take six to eight weeks or more to receive your passport.
Summer Program, 2013
Detaills for the 2013 Summer Program will be announced at a later date.