The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), established by the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES), a division of the U.S. Department of Education, is the primary source for data on colleges, universities, and technical and vocational postsecondary institutions in the United States. It is a system of interrelated surveys designed to collect institution-level data in the areas of enrollment, program completion, faculty, staff, and finances.
Data Feedback Report
The Data Feedback Report is intended to provide institutions a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The Department of Education's goal is to produce a report that is useful to institutional leaders and that may help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data.
- 2013 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2012 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2011 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2010 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2009 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2008 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2007 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2006 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
- 2005 Data Feedback Report (pdf)
Disclaimer: It is important to note that the information on this web site may differ from data reported by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment to other federal, state, and regional agencies due to differences in reporting guidelines, reporting definitions, and the timing of when the information was prepared.