Roles & Responsibilities
Information Security Officer (ISO)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stays abreast of security related news, policies and best practices in government, at other organizations and in higher education so that the policies of this University may be revised to address policy weaknesses.
- Works with managers to train users.
- Oversees University network security.
- Investigates policy violations.
- Coordinates incident recovery, responses and disciplinary actions with appropriate University members, offices and departments.