Our mission is to provide innovative, customer focused IT services, effective IT leadership and planning, and a secure and robust technical infrastructure that supports the academic and administrative goals of the University.
ITS strives to be an organization recognized for its superior dedication to customer service and delivery of exceptional IT services.
In order to achieve our mission and vision, we are committed to:
- providing the quality IT services that support the University's mission
- performing each job to the best of our abilities
- continuously assessing our services to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our clients in a cost effective manner
- working together both within ITS and throughout the University in a supportive, collaborative manner
- encouraging and rewarding our staff for their contributions, and fostering their professional development
The University of West Georgia's office of Information Technology Services (ITS) is dedicated to providing members of the University of West Georgia community with the technological resources and support needed to be successful and productive. Information Technology Services is a service organization consisting of highly skilled and motivated computing and telecommunications specialists with expertise spanning a broad range of current technology. Information Technology Services acts as an advocate for technology on campus and works closely with departments, colleges and schools to address related issues.
ITS provides technology direction and support to the UWG campus community. All faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to take advantage of the many technical resources and opportunities available through UWG's Information Technology Services.