PLEASE READ OUR NEW EDP GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING AN EDP!
The EDP process is a review of the equipment or software you wish to purchase to make sure it will work with the existing campus infrastructure. This review is done by ITS.
For most technology purchases, the approval is now done as part of the ePro process and no fom is required.
A separate EDP form only needs to be submitted for these items:
- A single purchase action over $250,000
- Any software that interfaces directly with Banner, Peoplesoft, CourseDen or other major systems.
The procedure for placing a technology purchase is as follows:
- Obtain a quote from ITS if the item is not listed in the West Georgia Marketplace
- To obtain a quote please send an email to email@example.com specifying your needs. Someone will contact you for further details or reply with a quote.
- Place the order per purchasing/ Epro guidelines. There should be at least one person in your department who has been trained and has access to Epro. This person is likely to be your department's budget manager or departmental assistant.
- The order is automatically routed to ITS for approval.