The following may borrow materials from Ingram Library:
- UWG students, faculty, and staff who present their current validated University photo ID or Driver's license with photo or passport
- Joint Doctoral students enrolled in the UWG-UGA program who present their current validated University photo ID.
- Emeritus, Retired Faculty and Retired Staff who have a current UWG ID card or apply for a Guest Borrower Card at the Circulation Desk
- UWG Alumni who have applied for a Guest Borrower Card at the Circulation (must also provide proof of graduation from UWG in order to receive Alumni privileges)
- Members of the community who apply for a Guest Borrower Card at the Circulation Desk (must have a local address and telephone number and present a photo ID).
- University System of Georgia students, faculty, and staff who present their photo ID cards from their home institution
Patrons with ARCHE cards (must also present photo identification).
Borrowers are responsible for all materials charged out on their card. Cards and borrowed materials should be kept in a secure location and never loaned to others. A lost card should be reported immediately to Public Safety and a replacement obtained from the ID office.
STUDENTS, FACULTY AND STAFF: Most communications from the Library are sent to the user's official UWG email address (StudentName@my.westga.edu or EmployeeName@westga.edu); therefore, even if you usually use another email address, it is very important that you check your UWG email regularly. Failure to receive a notice does not release you from responsibility to respond to recalls promptly or pay any fines and fees you owe. The Library is not responsible for undelivered mail.
It is the borrower's responsibility to maintain a current address (including email) with the Library. Changes of address (including email) should be reported immediately. Failure to receive notification does not relieve the borrower of the obligation to return materials when they are due. The Library is not responsible for undelivered mail.
Borrowers are also responsible for the repair costs of any library items returned in damaged condition.
For questions regarding the borrowing of materials you may call us at 678-839-6502.