Mission and Goals
The Instructional Services Division leads the library in reaching across the university to promote information literacy and continuous learning. The IS division collaborates with other campus organizations and programs to support research and learning. The IS division personalizes students’ research experiences to help them achieve academic success. Members of the IS division are professionally active working with colleagues on state and national levels to keep abreast of current trends and latest issues in the profession.
- Maintain a welcoming atmosphere in the library
- Establish more user-centered reference services
- Expand instruction programs
- Create a more active liaison program
- Contribute to campus RPG improvement efforts
- Assess and review these goals in June of each year