UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA
INSTITUTIONAL SAT INFORMATION & APPLICATION
The Institutional SAT (ISAT) is administered each semester for the convenience of University of West Georgia applicants who, for whatever reason, either did not take a national SAT or need to retake the SAT in order to meet admission requirements.
- The ISAT is for UWG applicants. Scores are provided only to UWG's Admissions Office. No transcript service is available.
- Application and fee must be received by the designated deadline.
- The upcoming ISAT test dates are May 14 (deadline is May 1) and June 27 (deadline is June 11).
- Please note that if you register for the ISAT and are absent from the test for any reason, you may request a partial refund of $25.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation. Information about the test site, parking, acceptable photo identification, materials to bring, and other specifics will be included.
- Registration can be handled two ways: (1) If you wish to pay by credit card (Master Card or Visa only), click here and follow the instructions to register online. (2) If you wish to pay by check or money order, click on the application form below, print it out, and return it with the test fee of $50 (check or money order made payable to University of West Georgia) to the following address:
Institutional SAT Registration
Testing Office, Strozier Hall 110
University of West Georgia
Carrollton, Georgia 30118