Business Education (7-12)
Bachelor of Science in Education
Why should I choose UWG's Business Education (7-12) program?
- Accredited by NCATE and the Georgia Professional Standards Commission
- Excellent faculty who really care about you and your future
- Superior academic program
- RCOB academic business programs accredited by AACSB International and are dedicated to preparing responsible, ethical leaders
- Programs and initiatives RCOB faculty recognized among leading teachers and researchers in the country and are committed to providing “educational excellence in a personal environment”
- Students represent diverse cultural, social, and economic groups
Are there any special opportunities available?
What can I do after graduation, graduate school and job-wise?
- Instructional service and leadership positions in secondary education
- Business positions requiring business/teaching backgrounds
- Further Education
- Master of Education (M. Ed.) in Business Education
- Educational Specialist (Ed. S.)
What kind of student organizations, clubs or honorary societies can I join?
- Delta Pi Epsilon
- Management Club
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Georgia Business Educators Association
- National Business Education Association
What kind of facilities and equipment will be made available to me?
- Priority is given to providing a learning environment that prepares students for future success, including maintaining high levels of technology-based equipment in classrooms, labs and specialized learning spaces. Business courses are taught and faculty and staff offices are housed primarily in two buildings on campus: the Richards College of Business Building and Adamson Hall.