Bachelor of Arts
Why should I choose UWG's Global Studies program?
- Prepares students to succeed in the global environment
- Member of the Global Studies Association and Global History Network
- Small class size
Are there any special opportunities available?
- Internship in global studies
- Study abroad
- Service learning
What can I do after graduation, graduate school and job-wise?
- International organizations
- Foreign aid and development agencies
- Multinational corporations
- Further Education
- Graduate School placements in Global Studies and International Affairs
Does the faculty specialize in certain areas?
- World history
- African history
- African and international politics
- Environmental anthropology borders and global politics
- Interdisciplinary sciences
- Urban and demographic geography
- Global food production
- Irish and European literature
- Latin American studies and history