Salil Talpade, Chair
Department of Marketing and Real Estate
Business or Non-Business Majors.
A Certificate in Advertising can be completed by either business or non-business majors along with classes for their degree program. It can significantly enhance the chances of securing a job and succeeding in any advertising related field. Required classes can count as marketing electives for marketing majors and minors, business electives for all business majors, or general electives for all majors.
Course Requirements (12 hours):
• MKTG 3803 - Principles of Marketing
• MKTG 3809 - Advertising Practices
• MKTG 3810 - Social Media and Online Marketing
And one of the following
• ABED 4118 - Web Page Design
• MKTG 4886 - Marketing Internship (Advertising Focus)
• MKTG 4881 - Independent Study in Marketing
• COMM 3350 - Telecommunications and Electronic Media Industries
• ART 3401 - Graphic Design I
• MKTG 4885 - Special Topics in Marketing
Certification will be noted on the student's transcript and the student will be awarded a certificate from the Marketing Department.
For further information and to enroll please contact Ms. Tracy Mitchell at email@example.com.
¹ Reprinted from the 2015 issue of The Princeton Review's Top 25 Online MBA Programs.
¹ ©2014-2015 TPR Education IP Holdings, LLC. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University. For more information about reprints from The Princeton Review visit PARS International Corp. at http://www.TPR-licensing.com
© 2016 University of West Georgia. All rights reserved.