Real Estate Minor
15 Credit Hours in Real Estate (2.0 GPA) (Classes completed for the minor cannot be used to satisfy Business Core or Major requirements)
- RELE 3705 – Real Estate Principles (3 Credit Hours)
Plus 12 hours of Real Estate Electives*
- RELE 3701 – Art of Selling and Personal Dynamics
- RELE 3711 – Real Estate Research
- RELE 3730 – Real Estate Finance
- RELE 4705 – Real Estate Investment
- RELE 4706 – Residential Appraisal
- RELE 4707 – Income Property Appraisal
*Real Estate Principles is a prerequisite for all electives except RELE 3701.
Business Majors are eligible when they complete all requirements to be a full major in the college of business.
Non-Business majors are eligible when they have completed at least 45 credit hours with at least a 2.0 GPA.
Undeclared majors are not eligible.
Please fill out the Undergraduate Major Declaration form to declare the minor