What Can We Not Do?
- Serve as advocates or adjudicators.
- Make decisions about University policy.
- Compel anyone to accept their recommendations.
- Subvert the usual administrative procedures.
- Get involved in any formal investigations or compliance functions.
- Take sides.
- Offer legal advise.
- Keep records of any meetings or discussions.
(All informal notes are destroyed promptly at the end of the meeting.)
Contact with the Ombuds office is not regarded as official notice to the University.