When Should I Call?
- When you do not know how to begin the process of resolving your conflict.
- When you experience an issue or concern that you are not able to resolve through the usual channels of communication at the University
- When you experience workplace complaints such as:
- instructor/student issues
- faculty/staff issues
- preferential treatment
- professional misconduct
- supervisor/employee disputes
- reprisal for seeking service
Always remember that University policy provides assurance that you will not suffer reprisal for seeking the services of this office.