2012 Orientation Leader Selection
You can find applications in Orientation office: Parker Hall room 266. You can also fill it out online http://www.westga.edu/~orient/recruitment/
Congratulations to this year's head staff!
Student Training Assistant:
Team Leaders for 2012:
We're Looking for the BEST OF THE BEST! Could that be you?
What are the Qualifications to apply?
-A Minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average during time of application and time of employment.
- Lack of honor or judicial offenses – please contact Orientation Coordinator with questions- Melinda Bellemare Hofius, 678-839-4734
-Commit to attending all training and orientation program days
-Free from other commitments. Orientation Leaders will NOT be able to take any Maymester or June Courses (except online).
-Must have a positive attitude, relate well with students and parents, and demonstrate a responsible attitude.
How Do I apply?
1. Download the application : http://www.westga.edu/~orient/recruitment/ or just fill it out online!
2. Attend an interest meeting (not required): September 27 or Oct 11th - 8:00 PM in the Commuter Lounge
3. Turn in your application NO LATER than 5pm Oct 14th! Where? To the Orientation Office - Parker Hall - 2nd Floor- Room 266 or submitted online.
4. Don't forget to sign up for a group interview when you turn in your application! (Remember to write it down, we will NOT call and remind you of your appointment)
If you were an Orientation Leader previously and you desire to return on staff please follow these steps:
1. Download the application: http://www.westga.edu/~orient/recruitment/ or just submit it online!
2. Turn your application in no later than 5pm on September 23rd! Where? To the Orientation Office - Parker Hall - 2nd Floor - Room 266
3. Don't forget to set up a meeting with Melinda! She'll do a one-on-one interview with you.
All Orientation Leader Team decisions will be made November 12th!