The campus shuttle system operates whenever classes are in session. A number of changes are planned beginning Fall ’13. Please review all the changes and the route schedules so you are familiar with which bus to ride to your destination. All campus buses are ADA compliant.
This year’s schedule and notes are as follows:
RED ROUTE Travels clockwise on the inside of the perimeter. This route no longer serves Front Campus Drive. Service runs Monday-Thursday 7:15 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. and Friday 7:15 a.m. until 3:15 p.m.
BLUE ROUTE Travels counter clockwise on the outside of the perimeter. This route does not serve Front Campus Drive. Service runs Monday-Thursday 7:15 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Friday 7:15 a.m. until 3:15 p.m.
APARTMENT SHUTTLE Leaves the TLC/Quad Bus shelter each morning at 7:20 a.m. and runs until 8:00 p.m. Monday –Thursday. Friday service is 7:20 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Apartment complexes currently served are Campus Quad, River’s Edge, River Pointe and The Grove.
GREY ROUTE This services runs 24/7 and follows the RED ROUTE and also goes to the Athletic Complex. The service runs to Parking Lot B and Lot C to accommodate Residential Freshmen parked there, as well as the rest of the Athletic Complex. The GREY route is the only route that serves Front Campus Drive.
SHOPPER SERVICE This route has been expanded and will now serve the newly renovated Kroger Center as well as other retail shopping areas. The service will operate Wednesday and Friday leaving the UCC beginning at 2:00 p.m. and ending service at 5:00 p.m.
All routes, RED, BLUE, and GREY will offer service to the new EAST COMMONS dining Hall.
Several bus stops have been relocated or moved. Bus stops are noted on our Bus Route Map and should be reviewed so you know where to catch the shuttle. Shuttle maps are located in all bus shelters.
Please observe the following simple rules while riding:
- Buses stop only at designated bus stops/shelters
- Please signal your stop well in advance. Buses will not stop once a designated stop has been passed
- No eating or drinking while onboard buses
- Use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in bus shelters and onboard buses
- Be courteous and refrain from loud conversations and playing audio which could distract the driver
- Be prepared to move from handicapped seating required to accommodate passengers that have mobility disabilities
- Make sure all personal items are collected before leaving the bus
All times and stops listed are subject to change based on weather, traffic and load factors and are not guaranteed times. In the event of weather, mechanical issues or Campus Emergencies, bus service may be suspended or re-routed as necessary. Please check for updates on our Website or the Campus Webpage.