The campus shuttle system operates whenever classes are in session, based on schedules and needs. New buses and new routes are in place for Fall ’11. Newly purchased buses have arrived and will be operating on campus Monday through Friday. These new buses are fully ADA compliant and offer ease in boarding for our passengers with disabilities.
This year’s schedule and notes are as followed:
Red Route: Travels clockwise on the inside of the perimeter and serves Front Campus Drive. Service runs Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Blue Route: Travels counter-clockwise on the outside of the Perimeter, and does NOT serve Front Campus Drive. Service is Monday- Thursday, 7:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Apartment Shuttle: Leaves the TLC/Quad Bus shelter Monday-Friday, 7:20 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. The last return trip for the evening ends on Campus at 6:00 p.m. This route serves Campus Quad, River's Edge, River Pointe, and The Grove.
Grey Route- "New" Service connecting the Campus to the Stadium Parking Lot "C". Service runs Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Friday service begins at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. Friday Service after 3:00 p.m. is called Red/Grey and connects the RED ROUTE and GREY ROUTE, running the regular RED but also going to the Stadium.Several bus stops have been relocated and are conveniently located around the Perimeter. Bus stops are marked with the name of the stop, as well as a map to show the bus that stops at that particular bus stop. Please review the new Campus Bus Route map below.
Please observe the following simple rules while riding:
- Buses stop only at designated bus stops/shelters
- Please signal your stop well in advance. Buses will not stop once a designated stop has been passed
- No eating or drinking while onboard buses
- Use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in bus shelters and onboard buses
- Be courteous and refrain from loud conversations and playing audio equipment which could distract the driver
- Be prepared to move from handicapped seating required to accommodate passengers that are handicapped
- Make sure all personal items are collected before leaving the bus.
All times listed are subject to change based on weather, traffic and load factors and are not guaranteed times. In the event of weather,mechanical issues,or Campus Emergencies, bus service may be suspended or re-routed as necessary. Please check for updates on our Website, or the campus Webpage.