Julie Talbot, Ph.D.
Phone: 678-839-4093 | Fax: 678-839-4088
Office: Boyd Building 215
Dr. Julie Talbot is originally from Western Pennsylvania and majored in physics at Allegheny College, in Meadville, PA. After graduating in 1992, she taught high school for two years, before returning to college. She did her graduate work in physics at Clemson University, receiving her M.A. in 1997, and her PhD in 2000. Her graduate research was in the area of quantum field theory, studying the theoretical anomalous magnetic moment of vector mesons. She is interested in quantum mechanics and particle physics, but most especially, she is interested in teaching physics to undergraduates. She is currently serving as co-advisor to the Physics and Engineering Club.
Courses and Sections
- BIOL-3825 (Research Methods)
- CHEM-3825 (Research Methods)
- GEOL-3825 (Research Methods)
- MATH-3825 (Research Methods)
- PHYS-2211 (Principles of Physics I)
- PHYS-2212 (Principles of Physics II)
- PHYS-3213 (Thermodynamics)
- PHYS-3825 (Research Methods)
- PHYS-4523 (Computational Physics)
- PHYS-4984 (Physics Seminar)
- XIDS-2001 (What Do You Really Know Abt:xx)