Landewatte De Silva, Ph.D.
Phone: 678-839-4089 | Fax: 678-839-4088
Office: Boyd Building 214
Dr. Ajith DeSilva is an Assistant Professor of physics. He received his PhD from the University of Cincinnati in 2006. Dr. DeSilvaï¿½s research interest is in the area of experimental condensed matter physics. In particular he is studying optical and electrical properties of organic and organic/inorganic materials and devices. Some of the projects include: Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs), Polymer based micro-cavity structures, Waveguides and Solar cells.
Courses and Sections
- PHYS-1111 (Introductory Physics I)
- PHYS-1112 (Introductory Physics II)
- PHYS-3113 (Mechanics)
- PHYS-3511 (Experimental Physics I)
- PHYS-3521 (Experimental Physics II)
- PHYS-4333 (Quantum Mechanics)
- PHYS-4984 (Physics Seminar)
- XIDS-2001 (WDYRK: The Physical Universe)