Ben Jenkins is the Sr. Lab Coordinator for the Department of Physics and assistant to the Director of the Observatory. He holds a B.S. from University of West Georgia (2010) in Physics and a M.S. Physics with a concentration in Astronomy from Georgia State University (2011). His areas of interest include spectral studies of variable stars and the Sun. He has also studied binary star systems, star systems with Exoplanets and spent time as an undergraduate researching renewable energy alternatives. Undergraduate students who wish to work on astronomical research projects are welcome to work with Mr. Jenkins.
Courses and Sections
- ASTR-2313L (Astronomy Laboratory)
- PHYS-1111 (Introductory Physics I)
- PHYS-1111L (Lab for Phys 1111)
- PHYS-1112L (Lab for PHYS 1112)
- PHYS-2211L (Lab for PHYS 2211)
- PHYS-2212L (Lab for PHYS 2212)