The Project Approval and Tracking (PAT) process is a formal project managment governance model implemented by the ITS Executive Team and administered by the Project Management Office (PMO). The goals of the PAT process include:
- Create a simplified method to receive IT project requests
- Create a single point of contact for IT project tracking
- Implement a consistent approach to selecting, prioritizing and completing IT projects
- Assess IT projects objectively to match resources with organizational goals
- Improve IT project performance and time to completion
Only work requests submitted to ITS that are outside our normal Service Catalog work or are defined as project work within our Service Catalog will follow the PAT process. All other work/requests will continue to be addressed via our normal Service Desk procedures.
Visit our Project Request Form page to submit your project work to ITS.