Mental Health Hero Challenge
Congratulation to the winners of the 2011-2012 Mental Health Hero Challenge.
Category 1 (Organizations with +20 members)
1st Place Winner of $300: Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
2nd Place Winner of $200: Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority
3rd Place Winner of $100 - Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
Category 2 (Organizations with less than 20 members)
1st Place Winner of $300: Women of Diversity
2nd Place Winner of $200: Alpha Kappa Psi Business Co-ed Fraternity
3rd Place Winner of $100: Phi Sigma Pi National Co-ed honor Fraternity
PREVENT would like to acknolwdge the organizations that participated in the Mental Health Hero Challenge!
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Anime Otaku Inc.
- BEST (Black Men Encouraging Success Today)
- Campus Outreach
- Catholic Life CCF
- Campus Christian Fellowship
- Circle K
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Gamma Sigma Sigma
- Graduate Student Affairs Professionals
- Honors Council
- International Club
- Latino Cultural Society
- MIS Club
- NSSLHA (national student speech language & hearing)
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Society
- Our Daily Bread
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Sociological Collective
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Women of Diversity
- University Ambassadors
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
In an effort to promote mental health awareness on our campus, PREVENT challenged these organizations to be a Mental Health Hero.
Rules of the MHH Challenge:
• All UWG student organizations are eligible to participate
• Organizations earn points by participating in PREVENT@UWG events
• Organization with most points by December 2, 2011 WINS
• Two categories: Organizations with 20 members or less and organizations with over 20 members
Prizes for EACH category are:
$300 for 1st place
$200 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place
Click here for the Mental Health Hero Challenge flyer for additional details on the point system.