Declaration of Undergraduate Minor in Psychology
Requirements for the Psychology Minor:
- A minimum of 16 hours of PSYC
- At least 12 of 16 hours must be upper division courses (3000-4000)
- One or more of the following classes are required:
- PSYC 3010 (Human Growth and Development)
- PSYC 3150 (Abnormal Psychology)
- PSYC 3730 (Social Psychology)
- PSYC 3800 (Psychology of Mind/Body)
- PSYC 3900 (Personality and Motivation)
- PSYC 4030 (History & Philosophy of Psychology)
Please keep in mind:
- The latest you are able to declare Psychology as your minor is the semester prior to your graduation.
- PSYC 1101 is a prerequisite for all upper level courses, but will not be counted in the 16 hours required for a Psychology Minor.
- PSYC 4884 is for MAJORS only.
Declare your Minor:
Please contact the Psychology Department if you have any questions or concerns. You may reach us at 678-839-6510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Information submitted with this web form is not secure. It is strongly recommended you do not include any personal information (e.g.: social security numbers).