Graduate Programs Visitation Days 2013
The psychology department is rolling out the welcome mat just for you!
The students of the UWG Psychology Department invite you
to experience our unique graduate programs on two special visitation days.
Wednesday, April 3 & Thursday, April 4, 2013
Melson Hall (located on Front Campus Drive)
- Welcome presentation and program overview
- Meet current students
- Informal hospitality reception
- Learn about the application and admissions process
- Tour UWG's beautiful campus
- Get acquainted with other prospective students
- Ask your questions about the programs
- Attend Master's or PhD classes (please arrange with Abbey Swanson when you RSVP)
- Experience the essence of our unique MA, PhD and Integrative Health Studies programs in humanistic, transpersonal and social psychology.
For more information or to register, contact Abbey Swanson at email@example.com.
*Parking on campus is limited, check the campus parking map and make sure you don't get a ticket!
We look forward to meeting you!