How to Get Advisement
Advisement within the Department of Psychology
Only declared Psychology Majors that meet the following requirements will be advised in the Psychology Department.
- Have completed 45 hours of coursework
- Make a C (or better) in PSYC 1101: Introduction to General Psychology
- Have earned a grade of B (or better) in any other three PSYC courses other than PSYC 1101
- Have a 2.5 or better GPA
If you need advisement:
- You will need to declare your Major.
- If you are already a Psychology Major contact your advisor to make an appointment.
- If you do not remember who your assigned advisor is, please send an e-mail with the subject line "Assigned Advisor" to email@example.com.
- If you do not meet the above requirements to be advised in the Psychology Department please contact the Advising Center .