The University of West Georgia Psychology Undergraduate Program
Attention all Psychology Majors: If you need an advising appointment for the Summer or Fall Semester, please schedule one as soon as possible and before the end of the semester. Please do not wait until the last minute as advising appointments will not be scheduled for the first week of the Fall semester.
If you would like to get into a class that has already reached its maximum capacity, please send an email to email@example.com and include the Course Title, CRN Number, and Professor. You will be put on a waitlist on a first come first served basis.
Our Program Information
- Courses & Syllabi
- Course Objectives
- UWG Undergraduate Catalog
- Spring 2013 Course Offerings and Class Schedule
Registration Information for Current Students
- How to Get Advisement
- Important Things to Keep in Mind About Advisement
- Advisement Degree Audit Form
- Undergraduate Advisement Packet
- Psychology BA Program Checklist Form
- Late Add
- Late Drop
- Class Cap Overload
- Hardship Withdrawal Form
- Transient Form
Are you a Senior interested in Graduate School?
FAQ & FYI