Finishing & Binding
Several finishing options are available including folding, stapling, hole-punching, tape-binding in black, blue or red, coil binding, GBC plastic spiral binding, booklet making with in-line saddlestitching, and hard and softcover book binding.
Bindery options include:
- Saddle-stitch: Two staples in the folded spine; up to 1 1/4-inch thickness at the fold; $.04 per book
- Tape-bind: Similar to perfect binding, using a tape backing and hot glue; requires a minimum spine width of 1/8 inch; $.45 per unit
- Spiral-bind: Plastic comb inserted through hole-punched pages; $1.50 per unit
- Coil-binding: PVC coils allow document to lie flat on table when open; $1.50 per unit
- Hard cover: For small quantities; $8 per book.
- Soft cover: Similar to paperback books, for small quantities; $4 per book.
- See-through binding: Clear plastic cover; $3 per book.