Purchasing Services is pleased to announce that UWG has successfully awarded a competitive bid for a variety of shirts, screen printing and embroidery services to Ozier!
Information to Include on Purchase Orders for Ozier:
When filling out a purchase order for items to be paid for with state funds, Purchasing Services requests these items be entered on the PO to minimize the possibility of errors on the order.
This information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Department/Student Organization requesting order
- Name and number (phone & fax) of contact person responsible for receiving order and ensuring receipt of items ordered.
- Agency contract number # ES-RFQ-55400-272
- Complete description of items ordered
- Copy of Ozier’s quote
- If the purchase is for employee shirts the following statement should be included: The purpose of the logo marked clothing is to identify UWG staff at official functions. Our department will be responsible for tracking the clothing and will require that, if an employee who has received clothing leaves the department any clothing that is usable be returned to the department.
Inclusion of the above mentioned items will help prevent possible misunderstanding of the order and will assist in any future audit of contract purchases.