Agency/Foundation Account Purchases
Purchases can be made using Agency Account funds, which are funds collected for your department to be utilized throughout the year for miscellaneous items. An Agency Account utilizes Fund 60000.
Any Agency funds that were not transfered to the Foundation will be held accountable to the same standards as State appropriated funds.
Agency account purchases are subject to Georgia Sales Tax. To utilize agency funds for the purchase of equipment, the agency funds must be transferred into the department's budgeted account. The purchase must then be made using a purchase order and charging the equipment to the departmental cost center. All bidding requirements must be met when purchasing equipment in this manner.
Purchases can be made using Foundation Account funds which are funds collected for your department to be utilized throughout the year for miscellaneous items. A Foundation Account utilizes fund Fxxxx.
Process for placing orders through Foundation Accounts:
- A payment request form must be completed, signed, and submitted to Renee Pritchett at the UWG Foundation along with copies of all invoices and /or receipts.
- The payment request form must be signed by an approver that is listed on the account verification form.
- A Vendor Profile form must be completed for funds to be disbursed from the Foundation Account. Once a Vendor profile has been submitted it is not necessary to submit another for that vendor unless the vendor's information has changed or been updated.
- It is important to note that it is the department's responsibility to keep the account's information accurate and in good standing. It may be necessary to verify available funds prior to purchases being made.
- The Account MAY NOT be overdrawn at any time.
- All forms are available by contacting Renee Pritchett at 678-839-4111or email@example.com.
- All forms for Foundation Accounts differ from Business & Finance departmental forms.