How To Register
Important: Please see your academic advisor well before your registration day and time. Advisors will not be able to accommodate all students during the few days of current student registration. Advising holds will prevent you from registering, so please see your advisor early so you have the best chance of registering for the courses you desire.
You can register using Banweb from any computer with most modern web browsers or in any computer lab on campus when available. Banweb will be available for registration and schedule adjustment only during periods of registration or drop/add.
There is a Banweb tab located within the MyUWG portal at http://myuwg.westga.edu/cp/home/loginf that will allow you to register online. Click here to watch an online tutorial or see the steps below:
Note: Students with Learning Support Requirements and/or College Preparatory Deficiencies cannot use Banweb to register or drop/add courses. You must go to the Learning Support Office in Strozier Hall 110.
1. Log onto MyUWG
2. Click the BanWeb tab at the top
3. Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
4. Click on Registration & Fee Payment
5. Click on Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes
6. Use the pull-down menu to select the semester/term and click on Submit Term.
**You will be notified if you have any holds which prevent registration & drop/add. (Click on View Holds to see these holds)
7. Click on Add/Drop Classes. If you are already registered for the semester, your schedule will be displayed. You can search for open classes from this screen by clicking on the Class Search button.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen or click on the Help button if you need help.
If you need to do any of the following, you must go the Enrollment Services Center for assistance with registration:
- register for a course overload
- register for a course as an auditor
- register for two or more courses with the same course number but different titles
- register for a course requiring an independent study form
Students should read carefully the information found at http://ecore.westga.edu to be certain eCore learning is right for them and to understand the policies related to eCore courses.
The Enrollment Services Center will process in-person registrations between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. The following offices will also register and advise undergraduate students if they are classified as one of the below:
- Learning Support & CPC Deficient Students - Learning Support Office, Strozier Hall 110
- Honors Students - Honors House (by appointment only)
- Academy Students - Honors House
- All Undecided Students - Center for Academic Success, UCC