How To Register
Important: Please see your academic advisor well before your registration day and time. Advisors will not be able to accommodate all students during the few days of current student registration. Advising holds will prevent you from registering, so please see your advisor early so you have the best chance of registering for the courses you desire.
You can register using Banweb from any computer with most modern web browsers or in any computer lab on campus when available. Banweb will be available for registration and schedule adjustment only during periods of registration or drop/add.
1. Log onto MyUWG
2. Click the BanWeb tab at the top
3. Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
4. Click on Registration & Fee Payment
5. Click on Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes
6. Use the pull-down menu to select the semester/term and click on Submit Term.
**You will be notified if you have any holds which prevent registration & drop/add. (Click on View Holds to see these holds)
7. Click on Add/Drop Classes. If you are already registered for the semester, your schedule will be displayed. You can search for open classes from this screen by clicking on the Class Search button.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen or click on the Help button if you need help.
- Register for a Course Overload: To obtain permission for an overload, please contact your department/advisor.
Undergraduate Overload Permission Policy
Graduate Overload Permission Policy
- Register for a course as an auditor: Please contact the instructor for permission
If you need to do any of the following, you must go the Enrollment Services Center for assistance with registration
- Register for two or more courses with the same course number but different titles: Go to Enrollment Services and fill out a "Class Registration Permission" Form. A photo ID is required in order for the form to be processed.
- Register for a course requiring an independent study form: Go to the department for form and turn completed form to Enrollment Services for processing.
Students should read carefully the information found at http://ecore.westga.edu to be certain eCore learning is right for them and to understand the policies related to eCore courses.
The Enrollment Services Center will assist registrations in BanWeb between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. The following offices will also register and advise undergraduate students if they are classified as one of the below:
- Honors Students - Honors House (by appointment only)
- Academy Students - Honors House
- All Undecided Students - Advising Center located in the UCC will advise students. After advisement, students will be able to register themselves on their designated registration date. Note: excludes incoming freshmen, freshmen will register for classes during orientation.