University of West Georgia offers a variety of fully online and partially online degrees and programs. Whether you are looking into Post Master's Certificate for Nursing, Web MBA, or to simply complete core classes for your undergraduate degree, University of West Georgia has an online class for you!
Undergraduate Level Programs
- eCore - University of West Georgia is one of four affiliate institutions participating in a University System of Georgia initiative of making general core classes available through the Internet; this program is called eCore. eCore classes are taught entirely online, with the exception of an occasional proctored exam. Courses satisfy the basic core curriculum requirements at any University System of Georgia institution.
- The European Union Studies Certificate Program of the University System of Georgia - For information on the requirements for the European Union Studies Certificate or information on registering for these courses, visit http://www.eustudiesprogram.org/ or contact Dr. Heather Mbaye, Director of European Union Studies Program at (678) 839-5009 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find a listing of courses UWG will be offering on-line in conjunction with the University of Munich at http://www.eustudiesprogram.org/coursesched.htm.
Graduate Level Programs
- The Department of Nursing post-master's certificate program is designed for master prepared nurses who desire further education for roles in teaching. The certificate may be earned in a minimum of 12 months.
- The programs in Media and Instructional Technology are designed to prepare school library media specialists, directors of media services, instructional technologists, and instructional technology coordinators at the graduate level.
- Five AACSB accredited business schools in Georgia have developed an exclusively web-based Master of Business Administration (WebMBA) Program to reach those markets in Georgia not served by traditional delivery systems. The WebMBA program offered through Richards College of Business is an effective, flexible and affordable way to advance your career.
- The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) Secondary Math and Science is an online degree offered by the University of West Georgia and four other institutions. This program targets career changers who are interested in entering the teaching profession and who possess the prerequisite educational background in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or a related field.
- ESOL (English Speakers of Other Languages) Endorsement Certificate are offered on a rotating basis every semester. Courses are typically delivered partially online.
- READ (Reading) Endorsement Certificates are offered on a rotating basis every semester, on campus or partially online.
Click here for additional details about the above programs.
Doctorate Level Program
- The Doctorate in School Improvement program (Ed.D program in School Improvement) offers a unique opportunity for educators looking for an interdisciplinary, inquiry-based doctoral program that prepares graduates to become change agents in the schools they serve. For more information on our Doctorate in School Improvement at the University of West Georgia, contact Dr. Andy Nixon, email@example.com, Director of the Ed.D in School Improvement or view: http://www.westga.edu/eddsi/