Mission, Tasks, & Goals
It is our mission to assist all students in succeeding at UWG and to serve our faculty,
staff, alumni and community with prompt and courteous service.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for a multitude of tasks:
• Maintenance of the student academic records
• Management of the Banner course catalog, schedule and registration
• Evaluation of transfer credits for new and continuing undergraduate students
• Monitoring the academic progress of candidates for undergraduate degrees
• Support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures
It is our goal to meet all operational deadlines thus permitting our stakeholders to efficiently advance from the beginning to the close of a semester.
Closely related to our primary goal is to insure that all student record and course data are accurate and complete and can be relied upon in the establishment and realization of university goals.