All communities develop standards of conduct to help achieve a positive living environment. The residence hall is no exception. The following principles apply to all residents:
- Respect the physical and emotional rights of fellow residents, whatever their race, sex, religion, or national origin.
- Respect the educational mission of the University, helping to maintain an environment conducive to academic achievement.
- Exercise care and consideration when using university facilities.
- Be concerned with your own personal development and purpose for residing in this community.
- Accept responsibility for your behavior and that of your guest(s) at all times.
For additional information please review the Student Code of Conduct available in your Student Handbook.