SGA meets every Thursday at 3:30PM in the Campus Center. These meetings are open to the public. Please feel free to join us to find out how to become a part of SGA or to just learn what is going on around our campus!
The mission and duties of the Student Government Association are:
- to provide an official voice through which student opinion may be expressed.
- to enact programs necessary for the general welfare of the student body.
- to promote unity among the students, faculty, and staff of the University.
- to encourage a higher quality of education and educational opportunities for all students attending West Georgia.
- to participate actively in Faculty Senate Committees and governance structure of the University.
- to give students a chance to defend themselves through the Judiciary Commission.
Constitution: revised March 2013
Bylaws: revised April 2012