Linda Haynes, Ph.D.
Phone: 678-839-6150 | Fax: 678-839-6153
Office: Education Annex 142
Dr. Linda Haynes is involved in special projects for the University of West Georgia. She also teaches courses in Research and Program Evaluation for Ed.S. students in Instructional Technology. Her experience includes management of a statewide $1.2 million project funded by the U.S. Department of Education (Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to Use Technology) at the University of South Alabama. She collaborated with the Alabama Department of Education on several projects including the development of technology standards for teachers and the evaluation of the MegaConference (annual professional development conference). Additional evaluation studies conducted by Dr. Haynes include projects funded by the Alabama Commission on Higher Education and the American Legacy Foundation. Dr. Haynes is also a principal investigator for the validity studies of Georgia's CLASS Keys and Leader Keys Performance Appraisal System for the Georgia Department of Education.
- B.B.A, Bachelor in Business Administration, Faulkner University, 1991
- M.S., Master of Science in Instructional Design and Development, University of South Alabama, 1994
- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy in Instructional Design and Development, University of South Alabama, 1999
- MEDT-8480 (Program Evaluation) [ View Syllabus ]
- Linda L. Haynes, Brenda C. Litchfield, John V. Dempsey, Monica R. Hunter, Hans Gray, Laura Gray, Vaughn S. Millner. (2007) Linking Science and Technology to Personal Experience with Hurricane Katrina. National Educational Computing Conference presentatio [ View Publication ]
- Kathleen W. Ingram, Linda L. Haynes, Gayle V. Davidson-Shivers, Richard Irvin.(2005) Building an Alumni Support Community: Tracking Alumni for Program Evaluation and Added Value. College Student Journal [ View Publication ]