Colleen Needham, MSN, RN, FNP
Phone: 678-839-5636 | Fax: 678-839-6553
As a new instructor and self-described lifelong learner, I believe that students have an inherent capacity to learn. Learning may be active, continuous and certainly obtains growth. My role as a teacher is to facilitate learning. In the teacher role I must demonstrate openness, honesty, trustworthiness, caring, skills and applied knowledge in a variety of settings and situations.
- NURS-4527 (Nurs Leader in Hlthcare Com) Section: 91D
- NURS-4521 (Hols Health Assessment for RNs) Section: 91D
- NURS-4545 (Nurs Ldrship in Hlthcare Commu) Section: 91D
- M.S., Masters of Science in Nursing, Duke University,
- B.S., Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Washington State University,
Areas of Expertise or Professional Interests
Family Nurse Practitioner, Women and Children
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Georgia Nurses Association, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Outdoor activities such as hiking, water skiing, snow skiing Reading and decorating
The most unique thing about our program is
The commitment of faculty to the caring philosophy.