My teaching philosophy is centered on transformational leadership, which allows a shared governance of learning and responsibility between faculty and student. My vision is to provide quality nursing education in a non-intimidating, respectful, and caring environment. I want my students to enjoy the process of learning and appreciate the value the nursing profession offers, not only to themselves, but to their colleagues and patients.
Courses and Sections
- NURS-3303 (Competency-Based Clinical Perf)
- NURS-4201 (Health Care of the Client III)
- NURS-4300 (Clinical Specialty Practice)
- XIDS-2002 (What Do You Really Know Abt:xx)
- M.S., Master of Science in Nursing Education, University of Phoenix,
- B.S., Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Northern Michigan University,
Areas of Expertise or Professional Interests
Maternal Newborn Nursing
OB Legal Nursing Consulting
PRN Clinical RN Women
Professional Memberships and Certifications
National League for Nursing
Association of Women
Family, scrapbooking, walking, and going to the BEACH!