Health & Wellness Promotion Coordinator
Phone: 678-839-0642 | Fax: 678-839-0656
Office: Row Hall
Elizabeth Butts has been at UWG for five years as an instructor in the Health, Physical Education, and Personal Wellness and Leisure Activities units of the Department of Leadership & Applied Instruction. Previously she came to UWG as a high school counselor in Fort Worth, Texas. Liz has over fourteen years of diverse public school experience in Texas and Alabama.
- PHED-3720 (Adapted Phys Ed Field Experien) [ View Syllabus ]
- PHED-4501 (Contemporary Health Issues) [ View Syllabus ]
- PHED-4650 (Hlth & Phys Ed Act in Ele Schl) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1600 (Personal Wellness) [ View Syllabus ]
- PWLA-1690 (Yoga) [ View Syllabus ]
- Butts, Elizabeth. University Wellness Programs (Winter 1990), National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) Journal.