Jill Drake, Ed. D.
Phone: 678-839-6080 | Fax: 678-839-6063
Office: Education Annex 125
Dr. Jill Drake is a Professor of Mathematics Education in the Department of Learning and Teaching. She teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in early childhood education. Her research focuses on assessment in mathematics education, problem posing, and teaching mathematics to diverse populations. She is internationally recognized for her research on problem posing and she recently published two mathematics activity books for high school and middle school students. Prior to her appointment at UWG, Dr. Drake was an educator and the early childhood, elementary, and middle school levels.
- B.S., Education, Florida State University, 1990
- M.Ed., Education, Florida State University, 1995
- Ed.S., Education, Florida State University, 1995
- Education -18 hours of Math PostDoc, University of Georgia, 1999
- [ View Publication ]
- Cates, J. & Drake, J. (2009) Stack-n-Pack: Connecting mathematical representations: Algebra. Timnath, CO: Learning Advantage.
- Cates, J. & Drake, J. (2009) Stack-n-Pack: Connecting mathematical representations: Geometry. Timnath, CO: Learning Advantage.