Lisa Connell received her B.A. at Humboldt State University, and her M.A. and Ph.D. at the University of Washington. Before arriving at the University of West Georgia, she taught French language courses as well as courses on creative writing, French fairy tales, and contemporary Quebecois society at the University of Washington. She is currently co-director of UWG’s study abroad program in Tours, France. Her research focuses on 20th century French and Francophone literature, autobiography, and post-colonial theory. She teaches classes on French language, and French and Francophone literature and culture, as well as directs the creative writing workshop, Salon français.
Courses and Sections
- FORL-4501 (Found of Language Development)
- FREN-1001 (Elementary French I BLOCK)
- FREN-1002 (Elementary French II)
- FREN-2002 (Intermediate French II)
- FREN-3100 (Composition and Conversation)
- XIDS-2100 (Arts and Ideas: Special Topics)