Keith Bohannon is an associate professor of history and teaches courses on the history of Georgia, the antebellum South, Jacksonian American, and the U.S. Civil War and Reconstruction. His research focus is on the interaction during the Civil War between the soldiers and civilians on the battlefield and homefront, particularly in Georgia. In the past, Dr. Bohannon has worked for several U.S. National Parks as a historian and exhibits planner.
Courses and Sections
- HIST-2111 (U S History I (to 1865))
- HIST-4454 (Jacksonian America 1815-1848)
- HIST-4455 (Civil War/Reconstrct:1848-1877)
- HIST-4474 (History of Georgia)
- HIST-5474 (History of Georgia)