Robyn Huss, Ed. D.
Phone: 678-839-6187 | Fax: 678-839-6195
Office: Coliseum 2046
Dr. Robyn Huss is an Assistant Professor of Secondary Education in the Department of Leadership and Instruction. Dr. Huss came to the University of West Georgia in 2012 with over twenty years of experience in the field of education. She taught at the University of Montana Western for seven years where she was Associate Professor of Education; she taught English for sixteen years in public high schools in Georgia, Florida, and Indiana. Her areas of expertise include secondary English education and writing assessment. Dr. Huss has led presentations and conducted professional development in methods of teaching the writing process and has served as a holistic scoring trainer and scorer of the Montana University System Writing Assessment, a college admissions essay comparable to those administered by ACT and SAT.
- B.A., English, University of Iowa, 1987
- M.Ed., English Education, Columbus State University, 1992
- Ed.S., English Education, Troy State University, 1995
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, University of Montana, 2005
- MGED-4286 (Teaching Internship)
- MGED-4289 (Internship Seminar) [ View Syllabus ]
- SEED-4271 (Sec Schl Curriculum & Rel Topc) [ View Syllabus ]