Annie Belle Weaver Special Collections
Named for the college's first librarian, the Annie Belle Weaver Special Collections houses historic materials and books that are irreplaceable due to their age and rarity. We are located on the Ground Floor of Ingram Library and can be accessed either using the elevator or taking the marble staircase down from the main lobby. The department is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12 and 1 to 4:30 p.m. It is advisable to call ahead to schedule a research visit. Please call 678-839-5455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
On the Ground Floor you will see the Tom Murphy office re-creation in the atrium space along with local exhibits. The Special Collections is located on the opposite side of the elevators from Murphy's office. This section of the library also houses the Center for Public History, the Murphy Center for Public Service, and Georgia's Political Heritage Program.
(Photo: The 1907 Administration Building on Front Campus Drive after a rare snow in Carrollton, circa 1970. Vice President of University Advancement, UA-0004.)