Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
BASIC INFORMATION, REMINDERS, AND APPLICATION
FOR MILLER ANALOGIES TEST
Upcoming Test Dates:
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
For anyone needing to register for the Miller Analogies Test to be administered at University of West Georgia, please note the following:
- The fee for the MAT is $75.
- Registration and payment can be done online through a credit card (Master Card or Visa only) Additional information is below.
- Seating at each administration is limited to 10, and once the session has been filled, no further reservations will be accepted. There is no Standby or Walk-in option available; registrations must be received 24 hours before the requested test date.
- The MAT fee of $75 is non-transferable; it applies only to the testing date and time which were originally selected. A partial refund of $25 will be processed if an examinee is absent from the MAT, regardless of the reason. No partial refund will be processed until after the test date has occurred and the test payment (if paying by check) has cleared.
- Once you have submitted your test registration, you will receive a confirmation reminding you where and when to report and what materials to bring with you.
- Each MAT examinee MUST present two forms of non-expired positive identification at the testing site. One of these forms must include a photograph and signature (such as a driver’s license, passport, government ID, or school ID); the other may be a credit card, utility bill, or library card with your name exactly as it appears on the primary ID. Please be sure that you register under your legal name and that your photo ID contains the exact same name. Marriage licenses, divorce decrees, and other paperwork cannot be accepted as proof of your legal name.
- An online practice test found on the MAT website (http://www.milleranalogies.com/) is available for a nominal fee; this website also contains valuable information such as test-taking advice with regard to analogies.
- Questions regarding the administration of the Miller Analogies Test at West Georgia should be directed to the Testing Office: 678-839-6435; the Testing Office is NOT in a position to answer questions regarding the scores required to be admitted into various graduate programs.
- To register online for the MAT, click here and follow the instructions.
Parking Information: You are to report to Strozier Hall, Room 110, to check in for your exam. If you are unfamiliar with the campus, you may view the campus map here. Parking is in the lot in front of Tyus Hall; it is the lot which contains the ATM.