COMPASS Placement Exam
Online registration dates & times for COMPASS are open ONLY to University of West Georgia applicants who have been informed by the UWG Admissions office that COMPASS testing is required.
Appointments for COMPASS retests, remotes, or special administrations (as part of a job requirement) must be scheduled by calling Academic Testing Services at (678)839-6435.
Online registration is required for initial placement testing for UWG applicants.
To register for the test, click here.
Upcoming 2016 Exam Dates
|Thursday, May 19||8:30 AM||OR||1:30 PM|
|Friday, May 27||8:30 AM||OR||1:30 PM|
|Tuesday, June 14||8:30 AM||OR||1:30 PM|
|Thursday, June 30||8:30 AM||OR||1:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 19||8:30 AM||OR||1:30 PM|
Additional Information about COMPASS
- All COMPASS testing is done on computer.
- Your COMPASS test requirement must be completed before a final admissions decision can be made.
- There is no fee for the initial placement test.
- When a testing session reaches capacity, no additional appointments will be taken.
- You are allowed to bring a calculator (not on a cell phone) for use on the math portion of COMPASS.
- While the test is untimed, the average length of time needed by examinees taking all three parts is three hours.
- For an overview of the test including test-taking tips and sample questions, please go to the following website: www.act.org/compass/sample
- You are to report to Strozier Hall, Main Lobby to check in for your exam.
- Parking information: All UWG visitors are asked to stop by the Welcome Center located in the Bonner House on Front Campus Drive to register their vehicle and obtain a visitor parking permit. For after hours registration, please contact the Welcome Center at 678-839-2232.
|COMPASS||Minimum Score Requirements|
|To request an official copy of your COMPASS scores, click here.|